Holidays in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
Comfortable holiday home at Eberharthof
The Eberharthof is located centrally, appr. 1 km from the old town center of Saalbach am Bergkogel, with its stunning views from the close by gentle grass-covered mountains to the astonishing alpine panorama of Hinterglemm.
The farm is run on a subsidiary basis and the livestock consists of 10 mother cows and their calves and one stock bull.
The modern architecture of the holiday house is meeting the traditional and cozy interior design of the peasant culture. Our holiday residence is perfectly suited for families with kids. Put on your hiking or alpine boots and off you go into your next adventure. Set one foot outside the door and you're in the midst of the wonderful world of the hiking- and skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm. Enjoy the hospitality of the Pinzgau folk in one of the countless alpine huts, taverns, inns and farmsteads and indulge yourself in the regional products of the Pinzgau.
- Spacious and sunny terrace
- non-smoking apartments, which will be cleaned two times a week
- direct access to Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm and Leogang am Bernkogel
- ski slope in walking distance (100 m from apartment)
- big parking lot
- sun all day long (south side)
- escape from the hustle and bustle and though be in the middle of it all
We wish you great pleasure for your holiday planning and are looking forward to greating you in our lovely holiday home!