The enchanting world of the devil's water in the end of the valley is a big water theme park with many offers for playing and wellness concerning. A Kneipp-Basin, a fishpond, wooden playhouse, rocky pool, cavepath, herbs-of-the-alps-path and the "Stonedragonsquare", fairy- and gnome world, dancing forest ghosts and some resting places to relax. The whole summer through you can visit the devil's water for free!
Come and visit the adventure pool Käpt'n Hook on sunny and hot summer days. Especially kids will find themselves in water paradise.
Those things await you at the adventure pool (with free admission):
- 1000 sqm water surface, white water canal, sports pool, baby and infants area with two pools
- Area with swings, climbing net and rain zone
- massage bench and whirl bean bag, slide with light effects, wide wavy slide and tire slide
- changing rooms and well-maintained wash room
- spacious reclining surface
- sun loungers and umbrellas for rent
In summer the crystal clear lake “Zeller See” is perfect for swim, splash and relax in the 23 degree warm water. Enjoy the wonderful alpine panorma while swimming or making a boat cruise. Also in early summer and autum you can take a dip in the water – there are heated pools in 3 of the surrounding lidos.
The idyllic lake is also perfect for pedal boating, sailing, stand up paddling, kayaking, windsurfing or water skiing. Also the excellent water quality makes the lake very tempting for anglers and divers.