Schnitza's wood park
experience wood in an unexpected way
“Back to the roots " is the motto here! How many children have forgotten how easy it can be to play with natural materials thanks to Playstations and X-Boxes? In Schnitza 's wood park creativity and adventurousness are just as called for as an open eye for nature and a little courage .
- Huge wooden animals accompany visitors through the park
- Once a week carving shows with Herbert Aschaber
- At the beginning of the week hiking pieces are carved and painted in together
- Milking contest on the wooden cow "Resi"
- Swing bowling, can throwing
- Extreme Mini Golf
- tree disk puzzle
- Tricky tasks, wooden ball catch
- balancing beam and piles
- Long jump with animal measurement
- Trail with wooden mushrooms